Friday 6 February 2009

Style Brief


Our previous college brief was on style. I mention how the ideologies and preconceptions we have of this word change after research, in my other blog, so I will not bore you with the details.

My final images were a set looking at recontexualisation, appropriation and abstraction. Basically anything with ion on the end. I skipped masturbation though!

Anyway the images don't hold much explanation on there own, I ideally seen it as a gallery or book piece offering a little information on each, with out giving too much away of course. Also they would be best viewed window mounted and at about A1.

I'll leave the images up for a while then offer the explanation when I have time.










If you stand a few steps back from the screen and squint you can kinda make something out on some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment